Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Why I chose this as my blog topic!

The reason why I chose this to be my blog topic this year is because I'm really into spooky stuff. Last year I chose horror movies. Ghosts excite me. I'm always going to haunted houses and to the asylum in Bartonville for tours or to watch movies.

I think it'd be pretty cool to teach you about some of the haunted places around Illinois. I grew up with books about haunted places and my favorite book was the weirdest places in Illinois.

The first time I went to the asylum I was maybe 8. I went to the graveyard and learned more about the patients and that basically got me to go to the asylum every chance that I got when I visited Illinois and then I finally moved back here and I would go to the movie nights and the haunted houses across the asylum.

One night I will pay 100 dollars to spend a night there. I'll most likely take my Ouija board there and record everything.

But yeah, that's why I chose this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment