Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bartonville Insane Asylum - Bartonville, Illinois







Bartonville housed 2,800 patients. By 1972 when its closure was announced, the patient census had dropped to 600.

I know a lot about this place, and in my first blog post I posted a little bit about the asylum. I visit here every chance that I get. I haven’t seen anything but I have heard multiple noises. I went on a tour once and when we got to Bookbinders grave, who was the grave digger at the time the place was open, I heard a faint cry. I’m almost positive that I peed myself.

Bartonville Insane Asylum is the number one haunted place in Illinois on multiple sites and it’s pretty true. The Asylum has a few buildings. I’ve been to the infirmary multiple times for movie nights and after they would have a haunted house. I recommend them, I really do.

I think everyone should visit at least once in their life. Live the life, go to haunted places, live a little.


Bring a Camera though just in case you capture something and it could be YOUTUBE FAMOUSSS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment